If your community did not fill out an application last year, create a new account. If your community submitted an application last year, you can use the same login information and have access to your previous application. If you need any help getting access to your previous account, please contact Sara Walters at email@example.com.
1. Reporting period is from January 1 - December 31, 2018.
2. Application must be submitted by 5pm, February 15, 2019.
3. Population Categories:
|CATEGORY:||LANDSCAPE AWARD OF:|
|1. Up to 3,000||$ 90,000|
|2. 3,001 - 5,500||$ 110,000|
|3. 5,501 - 9,000||$ 130,000|
|4. 9,001 - 15,000||$ 160,000|
|5. 15,001 - 25,000||$ 180,000|
|6. 25,001 - 40,000||$ 210,000|
|7. 40,001 - 65,000||$ 250,000|
|8. 65,001 - 90,000||$ 270,000|
|9. 90,001 - 180,000||$ 290,000|
|10. 180,001+||$ 310,000|
For 2018 GCAA applications, use the total community population for January 2017 from the Texas Demographic Center available at: http://ktb.org/gcaa
PROGRAM PORTFOLIO GUIDELINES
1. All support material must take place in the reporting period of 01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018, unless otherwise noted.
2. Only photographs may be submitted (i.e. no newspaper articles, social media posts, etc.).
3. Photograph collages are not allowed.
4. In addition to the 12 maximum photographs, applicants must submit support materials from three of the following five options:
A. Two examples of public awareness or promotional materials.
B. Two examples of legible local media support (i.e. news articles, publications, social media).
C. Two examples of educational materials developed for use in adult or youth educational activities.
D. Two city or county ordinances related to litter prevention, litter law, waste management or illegal dumping. Include the complete ordinance, including section, title, details and website line (if applicable). Reporting period does not apply.
E. Two examples of awards, recognition, and/or proclamations given to the community or community programs recognizing environmental stewardship.